Thursday, June 6, 2013
I had to start out with a picture and what is sweeter than my sweet dog, Morgan. What a surprise - a blogging award for me! Thank you Carolyn (who blogs as Carolyn Knits)! Carolyn is a talented designer, knitter, and weaver . I am lucky to see her in person at our LYS, Gosh Yarn It for Spin&Knits and special events.
I am a sporadic blogger who started to document my spinning adventures but have ended up including all my fiber activities plus occasional off the track posts like Musicals as a life philosophy .
For this award I need to nominate 12 others and answer the following questions:
1. Cookies or cake? Um, pie actually but if I can only choose one of the two - cookies.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends but most frequently chocolate.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Pie, pie pie!
4. When do you get hit with cravings? Evening - all evening!
5. Sweet nickname? The only nickname I have ever had was Lindy - given to my by my grandfather who wasn't so familiar with the name Linda but was with Charles Lindbergh who was called Lindy.
My nominations (most do not read my blog but I enjoy theirs!)are, in no special order:
My Next 20 Years of Living
Weave A Way Deb
"Hold my hand" A social worker's blog
Dr. Kathy McCoy: Living Fully in Midlife and beyond
Spin - Write - Run