Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beach Week 2010










We aren't all happy to be at the beach - here is my sweet puppy Toby, sad, sad, and resigned. He loves to get in the car but then wants to go back home - 2 days of travelling to end up somewhere hot with water and without his dad isn't his idea of a good time. While I feel bad for him I know this is actually better than him at home while Charlie works a 12 hour day, 3 days in a row but Toby doesn't know that. I have enjoying my vacation - knitting, spinning and - TA DA - my new loom picked up on Monday. Most of what is woven here was done by the individual I bought it from but I did throw a few shots myself. It is just the loom I wanted! Notice in the background on the left - the newest puppy in the family, 5 month old Milo sleeping next to his mom on the couch.


I still need to work on my Ocean Waves Cowl for the 4 Oz. Challenged but I have gotten some knitting done on my Featherweight Cardigan, cast on during Beach Week 2010. So glad it is only Tuesday and I have 4 days here to go!







Here is my progress so far on the Featherweight - One sleeve to go yet then the band that goes up one side of the front, around the neck and down the other side of the front. I think that will be slow going.






1 comment:

  1. Love the loom but looks complicated. Would love to see it in person. Sorry for Toby but you are right. He needs to be with you.

    My living room carpet is clean but it took me all afternoon. The dog smell is gone. I was a sweaty mess when I finished.

    ReplyDelete