Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fast Weekend

The weekends go so fast, never seems like enough time to get to all the fiber fun on my list. I got to spend a little time outside weaving this weekend between the showers. I love all the spring flowers. Pictured here is a blossom from my oldest peony tree. Peony tree 2011
To give an idea of the size I included it in some of the other pictures for this post. The Spunky Eclectic project for the month is well underway. Not only is the peony pictured but the beautiful yarn bowl purchased at MDS&W holds the fiber that is unused so far.SE May 2011 Weaving Club In addition to the yarn each month includes the pattern.
SE Weaving Club May 2011 Finally, a group picture of my 2011 MDS&W fun.
MDS&W 2011

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that flower is huge. How beautiful and your weaving project is pretty interesting too. Did those yarns come from the club?

    ReplyDelete