Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life has been busy!

A trip to MD to visit family and MD Sheep and Wool then a weekend at home trying to get up to speed on life translated to no posts but there has been progress on several fronts.
This lovely single "Little Periwinkles" March 2011 Spunky Eclectic Club
Periwinkles done
The singles were spun on my Matchless on the new extra slow whorl "as big as your head" I was told prior to purchasing it and DebbieB was right! It did help out my consistency - makes it much harder to speed along! Take a look at the size of that thing! Big as your head whorl
I finished up the April SE Weaving club project
SE Weaving Club April 2011
And finished the Baby Blueberry Hat for Molly's (my friend Nancy's daughter) expected in August baby boy.
Baby Blueberry Hat
Working my way through carding the fleece I bought 2 years ago. It has been scoured and dyed for a while but not carded. Really lovely Corriedale. Also knitting on the Haruni shawl that has been languishing while I knitted baby hats. Yea spinning, knitting and weaving!

3 comments:

  1. Finally catching up with my reading. Your pictures are always beautiful.

    Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this hat, way to cute. Love all your pictures. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also love your APril project. What a beautiful scarf. I love the colors. It looks perfect in the lilac bush. I am so proud of the work you do. Kathy

    ReplyDelete