Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Second Week

July 16th will be about the mid point of Tour de Fleece 2011, a few more days. Half of my 3 pound goal has been spun but most of the yarns yet to go will be more time consuming.I am about on track to complete my goals. So here is a picture of where I am now. The 8 oz. of Southern Cross Fiber "Wide Awake" Polwarth has taken up most of this second week so far. That is the beautiful mainly red and blue yarn in the "9 o'clock" position. The bobbin at the top in my current spin - about 2 oz to go on that one.
TdF Day 12
Just for comparison - the basket of fiber before any spinning:
TdF 2011 Goal

3 comments:

  1. Really nice work linda. Wish i had your zest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous yarn made from lovely fiber! I do love the comparison photos. They show the beauty of your fine work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the before and after pictures, fabulous! You are just spinning along, keep at it. Your handspun is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete