Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lots of plans - little progress!






Istanbul Sunset



I seem to have gotten bogged down in making spinning plans but not actually getting a lot of spinning done. Since the partial spool of alpaca I did manage to spin up a spool of thin singles in South African Fine (4 oz.) - "Istanbul Sunset", November Club fiber from Spunky Eclectic. Last night I started "Cockatoo" a Tussah Silk from Southern Cross Fibers but it just got too late to make much progress there. I plan on plying the 2 together. Also on the plan list: Wensleydale Dec. SE Club fiber "Cold Front" spun as a single; SCF "Funhouse" and "Katoomba" spun as a 4 ply and the already mentioned purple alpaca with SCF "Funhouse". Those plans don't include the 10 bumps of fiber on my way from SCF or the January SE Club or the fact that I am planning on participating in Ravelympics!





No comments:

Post a Comment