Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

I decided it was a good idea to go with a new look for the new year after seeing my cousin change her blog.
After waiting until 9 days before Christmas to decide that I would in fact do some Christmas knitting - I managed 4 hats.All out of heavy worsted to super bulky handspun. I have been working on heavier wt handspun. Didn't get a picture of my Brother,s hat before I gave it to him but I do have pictures of the other 3. This one for a friend, Foliage out of Southern Cross Fiber spun 2 ply, "Double Dog Dare" Spring Foliage

Then there is a hat for my sister, "Tuxedo Rose", spun as a very bulky single, from Spunky Eclectic. Tuxedo Rose
Then another Foliage for another friend out of 2 ply "Angelfish" from Southern Cross Fiber. Angelfish foliage  Finished
Not bad for such a late start on Christmas knitting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow 4 hats 9 days before Christmas. Linda, you have grit!

    They are beautiful. Yes I changed my blog. I am ready for a lot of changes. The blog is just one.

    Love your changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful knitting and spinning! Your Tuxedo Rose singles are especially impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog, it's inspiring! i found it through retired knitter. love the hat on the bottom, such beautiful colors....

    ReplyDelete