Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Frosted Almond Can't believe we are at the end of October already but then I am constantly surprised how fast time seems to be moving. I have been spinning for my FiddleHead mittens - fiber photo (all Southern Cross Fibre) in last post. So far the off white and the dark orange are finished. Today I will start on the dark green. I did get this picture of the off white in progress - I think it may be the colorway "Frosted Almond". I am not sure if it shows well in this picture but spun the yarn looks so much creamier than in fiber form. Some time ago I finished these 2 weaving projects - both from Spunky Eclectic Weaving Club. I have been slow to take pictures. The washcloths are just the size I like - not much bigger than my hand and I have really been enjoying using them. SE Club washcloths The towels washed up so nice I plan on weaving more soon. So many projects I want to do and never enough time! SE Club towels

2 comments:

  1. LOL. No, never enough time to make everything we want to make. The washcloths and towels are lovey and must be great to see and use daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using my hand knitted towels and cloths. I am sure when I get some weaving done I will be crazy about them as well. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete