Monday, February 6, 2012

My Leafy Mitts

I had such a lovely weekend at my cousin Susan's. Morgan and I drove down on Friday and home on Sunday. While I was there, besides having some wonderful meals (I now have a really yummie new Quiche recipe from my sister-in-law Barbara), I almost finished one fingerless mitt for myself out of Handspun I bought from DebbieB called "Easter Grass". When I saw the yarn pictured in my ravelry groups I just had to have it. The bits of color poking through the green - lovely. The pattern, Leafy Mitts, is the same one I used for my sister's Christmas present.
Easter Grass Fingerless Mitts
I might end up with a bit left over after the mitts to play with too.
Easter Grass with mitt
I finished up knitting Hannah's Hat, need some more felting on that.One run through the washing machine was not enough. I only put the swatches through once but I didn't put them in a bag first. Maybe I will run the hat through again without a bag. Pictures coming soon on that!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty mitts! That is some very lovely yarn!
    (And I was thinking about making some quiche soon,too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Glad your weekend with Susan was great.

    ReplyDelete